Shuffleboard Table Plans/Help?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
My friend just bought a new house and it has a big game room on the back that is just asking for a game table of some kind. He was thinking about a pool table, but we play shuffleboard on the Wii (the game is called 'Party Games') all the time so we thought that would be cool.

I've googled for some free plans, but they are all pretty basic. One of my other friends is pretty good at woodworking, and I've got some basic skills (the homeowner has none..lol). Anyone ever built their own shuffleboard table or have any free plans that lay it our pretty good. I'm looking for the cheapest material I can find.

You can also consider a MAME cabinet ;)

After googling what MAME was (and feeling stupid after I figured it out...duh!), I think it might be a good project for me...

I am gathering plans for a pool table, if you decide to do that. Shuffleboard gets boring after a while to most people.

I know that shuffleboard does get boring to most people, but we play on a regular basis on Wii and it would be nice to play it in real life. I don't know how serious he is about it though because he just told me he bought a Wii and Party Games for his house....hmm...

Yeah, I think pool might be a better choice because most people play it. I don't know anyone who plays shuffleboard, so it will not be very easy to find a worthy opponent and such.

How big is his room?

Back
Top Bottom