Anyone know Reliable backup software?

You can use data recovery software from the recovery bull site.
No.. I dont want to use any data recovery software. I just want to keep my data safe by using effective backup software within my budget.
I think recovery would be more costly than backup software. So why would I spend my money in recovery.. It is better to protect than recover.
Am I right guys?

Now i am using Suncback and when i had problems with Windows (viruses) , i reisntalled entire C:\ very fast.

I have looked at Macrium recommended in the second post and looks more professional.

There are a lot of tools,i prefer to use the free ones :)

Create a batch file using the xcopy command with the appropriate switches and set it to run as a scheduled task. Costs zero dollars.

Yeah...you can find number of software online...but you need to select which fulfill your specific needs and easily affordable.

1. FBackup

FBackup is a free backup software for both personal and commercial use. It protects your important data by backing it up automatically to any USB/Firewire device, local or network location.

2.DeltaCopy

DeltaCopy is an open source, fast incremental backup program.

3.Cobian Backup

A multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories.

4.Comodo BackUp

Comodo BackUp – Quickly and easily create backup copies of important files to protect yourself against crashes and data loss. Schedule backups to local machine, network drives and FTP.

5.DriveImage

Make a replica—an image—of your entire hard drive for easy backup and restore later.

6.AceBackup

Fast and easy backup of your confidential data on any storage device. Store backups locally or on remote FTP servers. Scheduled, encrypted and compressed. Easy handling with Explorer integration.

7.GFI Backup Home Edition

Easy-to-use Software for Back-Up and Recovery.

8.BackUp Maker Standard Edition

BackUp Maker is the professional solution for creation of data-backups. The ease of use as well as the range of functions enable you to create backup tasks for saving files and folders with a lack of time.

9.Allway Sync

Allway Sync is free file and folder synchronization software for Windows.
Allway Sync uses innovative synchronization algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives and more.

Back
Top Bottom