All Things Apple

I have a 3G and I know il be making a step up to 4G this summer! Great post + rep

I just hope the case is more durable than the plastic they've been using on the iPhone 3G and 3GS. Feels flimsy and cheap.

I have the original iphone as well, but I am thinking of upgrading to something android based unless apple allows flash on the iphone. It is incredibly annoying to have to add a halfway working hacked version of flash every time apple releases a new OS.

Lol go try to adobe.com/getflash on an iphone and it basically says 'if you want flash, complain to apple.' lmao.

Flash is absolutley horrendous to battery life. Apple's not going to include it. End of story.

Flash is absolutley horrendous to battery life. Apple's not going to include it. End of story.

You know that that is just Steve lying to you, right? Flash does not have a significant impact on battery life, nowhere near 90%. he just said it to cover his own ass because everyone is getting so pissed at him for not allowing adobe to develop for iPhone.

that looks freakin sweet, i love the boxiness of it. looks like a homerun, again. lol. that thing is definitely real and whoever lost it is fired. lol.

Hmm, if people want to use Flash; I don't see why they don't include it. So what if it damages battery life. If someone wants to view a webpage they can't, because they don't have Flash; it'd ruin the experience.

Every site I use, for example ones to catch up on TV programs, need Flash to run

Back
Top Bottom