HP Pavilion dv6000

i have the HP dv6000 and it has the intel centrino duo processor in it and it plays game without any hickup, but i want to build a desktop for game cause i dont want to fry my laptop but its not made for heavy gaming.

I did play crysis on my dv6700 with centrino but I was using a quality mod and actually got about 15fps which is playable

i have the HP dv6000 and it has the intel centrino duo processor in it and it plays game without any hickup, but i want to build a desktop for game cause i dont want to fry my laptop but its not made for heavy gaming.
Not all have the same processor, and you aren't going to fry anything by putting it under load, that's what it's designed for. You are correct that it wasn't made with gaming in mind though.
I did play crysis on my dv6700 with centrino but I was using a quality mod and actually got about 15fps which is playable

Far from it. 30 fps makes it difficult to play, 15 is a slideshow.

Except Graphics Card, your CUP must advanced enough if you want to play games.
But Pavilion dv6000 is not suitable for playing games. Besides, if you buy Graphics Card or Processor, you have to conside the compatibility.

Except Graphics Card, your CUP must advanced enough if you want to play games.
But Pavilion dv6000 is not suitable for playing games. Besides, if you buy Graphics Card or Processor, you have to conside the compatibility.

First off, it's CPU.

And not really. A Pentium4 at 3.0ghz can run most games.

Back
Top Bottom