Comments on my Mw2 commentary?

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Hey guys I just made a quick commentary to get myself into this whole gaming commentary youtube business. So can you guys just watch this through and tell me what ya think? I would greatly appreciate it. Criticism is wanted don't be afraid to tell me what you think! (Watch in HD or it comes out really ugly)

Here's the link to WimpyRambo's Domination on Quarry!

Thanks guys! Anything you'd like to see in other videos?

Kinda bumpin' myself if anyone didn't see. :eek:
I feel greedy but I kinda wanna get known on Youtube, at least a little :)

I felt it was a little long and tedious. I guess it would depend on the "user" of this video.

Great commentary bro. It reminded me of a Machinima video, you should enter it and see if they'd post it on their channel =)

I felt it was a little long and tedious. I guess it would depend on the "user" of this video.

Haha I was kinda feeling that too, but hey it took a while in the game :)
Great commentary bro. It reminded me of a Machinima video, you should enter it and see if they'd post it on their channel =)

I SO WILL!
Haha if I can find if I saved the video lmao :D

EDIT: Can't give you any rep Eslfish, it won't let me :)
I put it into dropbox and followed the instructions and sent machinima the link, we can only wait and pray :)
Haha I'll do some more commentaries :)

EDIT: Can't give you any rep Eslfish, it won't let me :)
I put it into dropbox and followed the instructions and sent machinima the link, we can only wait and pray :)
Haha I'll do some more commentaries :)

Haha, rep when you can. It actually was a good video. All the videos on Machinima are God people playing, you were straight up how you'd normally play. Nice! We should co- commentary a video sometime.

Haha, rep when you can. It actually was a good video. All the videos on Machinima are God people playing, you were straight up how you'd normally play. Nice! We should co- commentary a video sometime.

Thanks dude!! Yeah I sent to Machinima I'll see what happens, but I don't care to much for my video. I have plans for my next one.
I hate those God videos, I understand every once in a while you will be a beast, and you can post that. But if all your videos are like that it's like WTF? They probably play endlessly to achieve that. I hope they like the video for its "honesty"
Disclaimer: Not meant to offend, just purely for educational and entertainment purposes. :) My friend is Arabic and he's cool with it, but if you are touchy about race, don't read this.
We're going to do an MTV Cribs special of Osama Bin Laden (That cave in Afghan) Then he will go to show his "Rides" (That busted Humvee at that one spawn point by A in Domination)
While he is showing that on of his Arab friends is going to scream "THE AMERICANS HAVE SPOTTED US!" And he will shoot an RPG. The screen will then switch to a UAV (Or Ac130) getting shot down. Then it will switch back to Osama who will be running away. Then it will switch to the plane in the middle (The crashed one) with American soldiers running out and some in last stand.
An American will run out and crouch and scream "WE'RE ALIVE!" At that moment he will be hit by an RPG. It will switch to the guy that shot the RPG and he will say "Haha American" in arab accent. Then all hell will break loose, the Arabs will quickly overcome the Americans with their RPG's and guns and will run away!
The screen will then switch to terminal where they will be be wreaking more havic. The lone guard at the terminal will say "OH SH*#" and call for backup, he will get shot. (RPG) Then American soldiers will storm the place and after violence the entire place will just blow up. (We plan to do this with C4 and the domino effect, placing C4 everywhere and letting each trigger the next to 'simulate' the entire place blowing up)
I kinda want to do that for next video. Any comments?
You guys think its a good scripted thing or no?

^ I like the idea. Humor is great for MW2 videos. PM if you need help/ideas. I'd like to be in one! xD

Back
Top Bottom