Random Chit Chat

I think I'll make you wait, haha. I am pretty happy with the scores.
I just realized something on the Furmark Bench. I am gonna run it again.

EDIT - It's up.

personally, id never drive a sports car made by Pontiac, just... dosnt seem right?

Why not? They've had a few definitive cars in their history.

The Pontiac G8 was pretty awesome. Basically the Holden Commodore, it has the Chevy LS small-block V8 in it. Great power and handling in a cheap package.

The original GTO that was introduced in 1964 was pretty much the first to start that whole "muscle car" category.

I'm guessing he is doing HW.

In other news, I'm currently pulling an all nighter because I register for classes at 6AM CST. FML. Oh well. Trying to get a crap load of homework done. Going to go read now. Ugh.

I. am. so. damn. tired. 20 minutes before I can go to bed.

Just got 6 hours of sleep. Oh yay. That's pretty usual. Actually, I'd consider that more than I usually get Sunday - Wed.

I only had 20 minutes of sleep in the last 21 hours. 3 more hours (if I didn't fall asleep for that 20 minutes), I would have pulled an all nighter. I would go home and sleep, but I won't wake up for a long time, and then I can't sleep at night. So I gotta try to stay awake for the next 11 hours.

Hopefully SFIV and FFXIII will keep me awake.

Getting rid of my Chevy Cheyenne finally. i HATE it! most pathetic excuse for a truck ive ever seen /rant

But on a cheery note, I might be trading it for a 1985 Ford F-250. Inline six, and a 4-speed manual transmission. 4x4. Beutiful trucks, the older F-series...

and hey, would you look at that-- just passes the 500 post mark

Anyone know any fun things I could do with an internal wireless card from a laptop? Or can it only be used when it's in the laptop?

This isn't it, but it looks like this. Is there any kind of adapter you can get to use it with a desktop!?

Back
Top Bottom