Benchmark Results

SuperPI - Think an .1GHz increase will help chip off 3-4 seconds? Haha
SuperPi.jpg

Furmark 1.8 (Multi-GPU) - Grant beat me on Min (23) and Avg (1). So close...
Furmark2.jpg

Heaven 2.0 - I ran it both on DX11 (even though my card doesn't support it) and DX10.
Heaven20.jpg

3DMark06 - Seems like my CPU or RAM is pulling me back as I only used about 60%-70% (according to EVGA Precision) of both my 8800GT. Also, anybody know what my memory says "-1 MB"?
3DMark06.jpg

I'm running XP Pro. Can I participate?

Not yet mind cause my GPU sucks.

I've got a XFX HD4890 coming in 2 weeks so I'll be happy to join in then.

:)

The only fault I see is that you can't do DX10 on Heaven 2.0.

3dmarko6 uses all 4 of my cores right?

Im just happy with the fact that i got an extra 2000pts in vantage just by oCing

just wish i had a better GPU, then my numbers would be crazy. lol

I would assume so. I am the only one so far that uses a dual core, and I have the lowest score. Especially since my CPU was clocked .5GHz faster than yours (when you were clocked at 3GHz), and yet, you still beat me.
However, I beat you AMD users on SuperPI :p .

I'll up the clock a bit later and re-post. I need to take it easy on the 470, though. The Heatsink isn't making full contact. That seems like a bit a theme here for my computer. My CPU-340 wasn't making full contact...My MST-66's aren't making full contact, and now my GPU has this issue. I'm RMA'ing it, but I was just taking time to enjoy its presence.

I don't think FurMark 1.8 (Dual GPU) actually takes advantage of a PhysX card. :| And for whatever reason, when I run things like Nvidia's SuperSonic Sled Demo, which EVERY single thing is rendered using PhysX and DX11 w/ Tessellation and displacement mapping...Precision shows 0% usage on GPU2 (the GTS250). I checked NvCP, and it shows "enable PhysX processing on: GTS250". The clocks go to 3D mode, but the GPU get 0% usage :|. I guess the real test would be to remove it from the rig and compare it to the frames I was getting with it in.

New standard for Heaven 2.0:

Everyone see Teny's benchmark in Heaven 2.0? If you're using Vista/7, use those settings! DX10, 1440x900, etc, etc. It's hard to get accurate comparisons when the settings are different.

@Sniper: Use SuperPI 1.5XS. It will give you a more accurate reading. Your time could be better than it's showing!

I thought the furmark dual GPU was for people that uses SLI or XFire. Both my cards gets utilized according to precision.

I figured it might use PhysX. But I doubt it does. It just kind of coincides with Precision showing 0% usage on EVERY game that I know uses PhysX. Like Cryostasis, for example.

Haha, there's not much physics in a rotating torus :D

Maybe we should all run our benches at the SAME resolution (we'd need to choose a low one!). That way, everyone can participate.

Back
Top Bottom