Random Chit Chat

I eventually got it, I just kept hitting it. But it sounds like what Sniper is saying would be right. Just hit Windows key while pressing print screen.

Not to be narcissistic, but I feel like a Ferrari at a Corvette club. :|
I've got no one to bench against that's in my performance class, in the GPU region at least. I feel a little left out. *QQ*

ttheres a few here you know that have a 5970 lol.

Could someone tell me what an achievable overclock (not numbers please, because I have never done this for a GPU) would be for my 3870? It was the Sapphire Toxic version, but I removed the cooler (fan went out) and put an aftermarket Zalman ZF1000 on it (works amazing!).

Can someone tell me what a decent OC would be and then compare that OC to a card that's on the market now. I don't game much, so I don't think I need to buy a new GPU any time soon, so I figure this summer I would mess with OCing the thing. I think it's the 512MB version, btw.

Just a question,does the US have Holden's? (Actual badged holdens,not the pontiac knock off's?)

The Holden/Vauxhall Monaro was brought over to the US as the Pontiac GTO, but GTO sales didn't do so well, so GM just stopped selling them here.

^ but what about old GTOs and Firebirds (late 60s early 70s)? Both very nice cars!

In other news, I'm currently pulling an all nighter because I register for classes at 6AM CST. FML. Oh well. Trying to get a crap load of homework done. Going to go read now. Ugh.

April 27th is coming up soon, starting to get excited. :D
Now I just gotta get an arcade stick. I am going with an cheap $50 one for now, and mod it as I start to get better. I was thinking of getting the arcade stick and parts now, but then it will equal to $100, which is the same price as the Tournament Edition, which pretty much have the parts already.

Here's a quick video game play of me playing SFIV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GuFauQp-o
The lag is not from my computer or recording BTW. It's because of the connection. It's hard finding people with decent connection in the middle of the night, especially on the PC. Video was upscaled to 720p for those that wants to see it in HD. I can't record in full size, so I had to use half size.
I'm not that good by the way, I am about decent when compared with an pro. I will get annihilated when I go against a pro.

I'm guessing he is doing HW.

I think I am pulling an all nighter for tonight and drink some coffee (or energy drink) in the morning to keep me awake for class (I only have 1 class tomorrow).
Right now, I am DL the 3DMark06 for benching. It's gonna take an hour to DL. I already got done benching with the other (SuperPI, Furmark, Heaven 2.0). I'll post in the thread after I am done with 3DMark06.

Back
Top Bottom