Gallery: Game Screenshots

Screenshot2.jpg

Nothing too fancy, just some ore trains.
I'll try to do something cool and get a screenie.

OMG!!! I still have that also!

hmmm i think this screenshot, i just don't have the balls to oc, if i oc i'll have to get new ram and deffenly go with watercooling...

You mentioned wanting to get liquid cooling before you overclock. It's not necessary, but it is nice to have.

You mentioned wanting to get liquid cooling before you overclock. It's not necessary, but it is nice to have.

lol i forgot about that quote, yea that is ture that i don't need water cooling but if i was to oc i would perfer to go with water cooling, to be honnest ive never had a chance to try out water cooling yet on my own pcs when i attented vocational in highschool years ago we had did the thermaltake bigwater kit on a intel pentium d 775 and it was intresting to try out...

Lol thats an old one.... never did beat it.

Me neither and I have the guide book for it. I don't know how people could get anywhere without a guidebook or walkthrough. None of the stuff you have to do to beat it is easy to think of on your own.

lol i forgot about that quote, yea that is ture that i don't need water cooling but if i was to oc i would perfer to go with water cooling, to be honnest ive never had a chance to try out water cooling yet on my own pcs when i attented vocational in highschool years ago we had did the thermaltake bigwater kit on a intel pentium d 775 and it was intresting to try out...

I had one of those back when I had my Athlon 3500+. That was a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom