Ridiculous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampist

Fully Optimized
Does anyone else find this ridiculous?
I understand it's good software.. I have used cs2-4 It's great. Buy come on!
This is basically asking for people to hack it.
cs5z.jpg

Note: This is ONLY photoshop, not the suite.

Considering the fact that you're not their target audience, no.

I'd have to agree. My uncle is a professional photographer and uses photo-shop to touch up the shots (skinny out the bride, fix skin blemishes and all that stuff)

For him, that is a business expense that would yield a great return.

Considering the fact that you're not their target audience, no.

Oh? I'm taking college courses for a dual degree in System and Networking Administration, and web design. Would you like to try again?

Should I even mention Web premium?
cs5i.jpg

I'd have to agree. My uncle is a professional photographer and uses photo-shop to touch up the shots (skinny out the bride, fix skin blemishes and all that stuff)

For him, that is a business expense that would yield a great return.

You seriously see nothing wrong with purchasing software for $1,000?
The operating system the software runs on is cheaper!

You seriously see nothing wrong with purchasing software for $1,000?
The operating system the software runs on is cheaper!

You obviously don't see the point we're trying to make. Think of large corporations and advertising firms. This is a drop in the bucket for them.

Lol I have CS4 which I got for free and is legal and have never used it since I don't need it. My girlfriend uses it, but I don't. I am hoping I can get hooked up with CS5 like I did with 4.

You obviously don't see the point we're trying to make. Think of large corporations and advertising firms. This is a drop in the bucket for them.

You honestly believe that large corporations and advertising firms are the only target audience here?
Photographers, web designers, freelancers, etc.
Photoshop, Adobe has a massive target audience other than just large corps.

Oh? I'm taking college courses for a dual degree in System and Networking Administration, and web design. Would you like to try again?

Network admins don't need it, and in the real world web design people only use pictures created by graphic designers/artists thus have no need for it. When they do, someone created GIMP for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom