Benchmark Results

J03

~~~~~~~~
Post them here. Use any app of your liking, and post a screenshot - Remember to say which version of the program you where using. Unless you say otherwise, we will assume that you have use the default settings.

I'll start.
29y3v4z.png

2111ogy.png

6sb5tk.jpg

Rules? Required bench? (Program version, revision, style, settings)

Oooh. I'm gonna 1up you here.

REQUIRED: SuperPI 1.5XS 1M calculation - Screenshot
REQUIRED: Furmark Version 1.8 (Single/Double GPU) run in Benchmarking (PostFX checked) mode at 60000ms. Use 1440x900 if you're 16:9/16:10. And 1280x1024 for 4:3., no MSAA. - Screenshot

Unfortunately, because not everyone runs Vista/Seven, and not everyone wants to download a 500MB install, 3DMv can not be required, Nor can Unigine's Heaven 2.0, either.

But if you do decide to use them, leave the settings at completely stock (what the settings were at the time of opening).

Rules? Required bench? (Program version, revision, style, settings)

Oooh. I'm gonna 1up you here.

REQUIRED: SuperPI 1.5XS 1M calculation - Screenshot
REQUIRED: Furmark Version 1.8 (Single/Double GPU) run in Benchmarking (PostFX checked) mode at 60000ms Use 1280x1024, no MSAA. - Screenshot

Unfortunately, because not everyone runs Vista/Seven, and not everyone wants to download a 500MB install, 3DMv can not be required, Nor can Unigine's Heaven 2.0, either.

But if you do decide to use them, leave the settings at completely stock (what the settings were at the time of opening).
I'm going to 1up you there:

YOUR FURMARK BENCH ISN'T AT THE REQUIRED RESOLUTION :D

You've just lost the game

;)

Also: Are you running 32bit W7?

I know, I can't run 1280x1024. It's 4:3, I'm o 16:9.

Yes I am. Upgraded last night.

Unigine Heaven 2.0:

unigineheaven20.png

I'm going to get a different score basis from everyone else because of Tessellation. It does read GTS250 for GPU model, but based on the fact that it did use tessellation, I know the GTX470 was the render-er.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I've got some serious overclocking to do :D

Any particular reason you chose x86?

ztf0h3.png

Compatibility. I'm definitely not going to own the rig long enough for using a 32bit OS to become a serious problem, and some of the apps I need to run only run on 32. Also, the performance increase from x86 to x64 would be minimal.

That looks like 3D06. I'll post a link to mine as well, then.

3DM06-1.png

So there are only 4 benches for now? (SuperPi, Heaven, 3D06, and furmark 1.8)
What should be the default resolution for the graphic benches? They kinda seem out of place for the Heaven benchmark.

Back
Top Bottom