Random Chit Chat

I'll post up my benchies in a moment. Why not make an actual thread in modding/cooling/OC? Don't want to clutter up RCC.

Lol I fixed an mp3 player by throwing it in a sink full of water. So I found an old mp3 player of mine when I was cleaning out the furnace room. I had abandoned it back in 2007 when the firmware got all screwed up and it stopped booting up. Yesterday I was just tinkering around with it when I was bored and thought I'd try and fix it. After about an hour trying key combinations I got all stressed out and threw it in the sink out of anger but then I took it out and sure enough it wouldn't even do anything after that. I did the sticking it in a bag of rice trick and stuck the back in the sauna where it is dry and warm and today I took it out and it boots up normally and works fine. I had to format the memory though because it came up as having a capacity of 0MB.

So there you have it fixing an mp3 player by getting it wet and drying it back out.

It still pops up an error every boot up about missing a language file and the text is formatted weirdly but that is probably due to the language thing

Try it again. Take the screenshot then minimize the window, and see if it works. If not, do it again.

all that you have to do to take a screen shot of it is, run it, an when it gives you the score. you have to hit the windows key, the prnt screen, then paste it to paint

do that.

the windows key makes the start bar appear an allows a screenshot to be taken without getting a all black screen.

Back
Top Bottom