Random Chit Chat

Posting from Windows7. It's a nice OS, but it's taking me some time to find and get back XP features. The primary one being XP themes and Quick launch. I have quick launch back, thankfully. I hate the new "pinning" system e_e

I don't even use the quick launch or pinning system. I just clutter up the start menu. :p

The one thing I have big problems with when using XP is the lack of the search bar at the bottom of the start menu. I use find it to be quite handy.

I like the pinning system. I got used to it when I had to use OS X for almost a year and now I actually like it.

But I hate how I can't start up another FF browser if one is already up. If I want multiple browsers instead of tabs, it shouldn't be terribly hard.

all you have to do is right click the ff icon on the pinstart icon and click on it in the mini menu an u'll get another browser.

Right click is unnecessary when I can just have quick launch, right?

lazy much? lol

When ever a mod sees this post, please find out what the cause is of Erdrick giving me, and possibly others, Neg rep for no reason what so ever. Since im sure if i PM him, all i'll get is a "haters gunna hate" response back.

I think the biggest thing that made me want quick launch was Show Desktop. In seven, it's on the right and I hate that.

Back
Top Bottom