Computer Speakers Help

If you can return the current set for a full refund, then by all means, return it and get the Bose Companion 5. I for one would like to know how they sound and perform. :D

In my honest of all honest opinion's i would just save your money and use your current setup because it seems to me that since you have money you just want to spend it and believe me i have been in that situation before.. Those are a very nice set up and are a top of the line brand.

Just my 2 cents.

I think you should do some research before you drop a lot of cash on some speakers. Bose is pretty well known among audiophiles for being overrated.

If I was spending this much money on some PC speakers:

a) Almost definitely wouldn't be Bose. SO overpriced for what they are - really not worth the money in my opinion.
b) I'd be considering what you want out of such a system. If it's just to sit back and have decent sound you can get away with spending a lot less!
c) Instead of throwing around model numbers on forums I'd actually be going out and listening to the things! What my ears might find fantastic yours might find awful (and vice versa.) If you want a lot out of these speakers and really want to enjoy listening to them, you need to, well, listen to them to check whether or not you'll like them!

If I was spending this much money on some PC speakers:

a) Almost definitely wouldn't be Bose. SO overpriced for what they are - really not worth the money in my opinion.
b) I'd be considering what you want out of such a system. If it's just to sit back and have decent sound you can get away with spending a lot less!
c) Instead of throwing around model numbers on forums I'd actually be going out and listening to the things! What my ears might find fantastic yours might find awful (and vice versa.) If you want a lot out of these speakers and really want to enjoy listening to them, you need to, well, listen to them to check whether or not you'll like them!

Agreed. I would also check out some audio-specific forums.

Hey, guy. My computer speakers was only 12 dollars, it is also very crazy. It's heavy bass effect is very nice. And from the date I purchased, I have been using it for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom