Pooped my pants when I saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shit my pants whne I saw this

i can get insane speeds since my router is out of a hotel if only time warner could give better service its always down and fios aint coming down here

8.2MB/sec! I get 3.02MB/sec here, but dang! That is insane! Remember that it's a school and it needs such bandwith with all the PCs they have.

2zp47eu.png

bi840y.png

:D

Thats not that surprising anymore to be honest guys. Internet speeds are getting faster and faster and are more accessible to the average user.

For example....here in Calgary, Shaw offers a residential internet package that gives you 100 Mbps (yes, one hundred megabits per second)

That's 12.5 Megabytes per second, a full 4 MBps faster then the OP's download and 2MBps faster then j03's test

They only charge $149.99 per month for this service which I think is pretty good and is very likely to come down with in the next few years

Thats not that surprising anymore to be honest guys. Internet speeds are getting faster and faster and are more accessible to the average user.

For example....here in Calgary, Shaw offers a residential internet package that gives you 100 Mbps (yes, one hundred megabits per second)

That's 12.5 Megabytes per second, a full 4 MBps faster then the OP's download and 2MBps faster then j03's test

They only charge $149.99 per month for this service which I think is pretty good and is very likely to come down with in the next few years

516 mbps last time i checked.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/785675516.png

Was running at 12 megabytes/s due to seeders most likely

8.2MB/sec! I get 3.02MB/sec here, but dang! That is insane! Remember that it's a school and it needs such bandwith with all the PCs they have.

i hear the pentagon has faster internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom