Random Chit Chat

Don't tell us...Tell her! People have this weird fear of telling women they like things. I see absolutely nothing in telling a girl you like that she is attractive to you be it physically or personality.

But if you want to tell her to ditch this other guy you need to back your ass with some prime examples. You can't just walk up and say "he's a douche; don't talk to him anymore". That won't get you far, because chances are she'll think you're just jealous.

And to AR, as Dude stated, "air" is defined differently based on where you are. Certain "air" is heavier than other "air". And how much? What pressure - 760mmHG? (1ATM, 101.3kPa)

I visited Georgia Tech today. Tomorrow we're going back to film the campus so my mom can see it (since she wasn't able to come). If you've been following all my posts about college, this is one of my options. The other is the University of Kansas. One of the big turn-offs here was the $60k debt I'd take on. Looks like my dad can cover so I only have to pay 60% of that or so, which is nice. The only other thing I need to overcome is the location. The KU campus is in a small town and therefore very tranquil. If I can adapt here I should be good to go.

....i just had someone ask me how long to cook 2 minute noodles for....
facepalm1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom