Out 4 wheeling today! (Pics -56K-Warning)

*Jealous* I never get to go out and ride anymore. Let alone on some gorgeous real estate like that! Who's property?

What kind of bike do you have?

I couldn't honestly tell you who's property I'm on all the time. I know the property I start out on to get everywhere is about 2,000 acres and it's honestly nothing. Just a small portion of the riding in the area. I think the state owns the pipelines themselves which is a great way to get to different areas. You can hop on them and every half mile or so trails will branch off going into different directions.

There are also old strip mines etc that interconnect everything. I can literally leave my house and ride all day without ever touching the same trail.

A lot of quad riding in my area. This is almost my back yard. People come from miles away just to come to the sand pits here. http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.05899,-74.327102&spn=0.023354,0.053902&t=h&z=15

Nice! Looks like you have some riding room yourself.

I zoomed out google earth and took a screenshot of my area. It's zoomed out pretty good and you can't see any cities lol. All the blacked out areas represent different towns. The tack in the center is my home. If you notice the squiggly line by that left most thumbtack that's actually the river that is in a few of my pictures above.

In case your also wondering all of those other points that are tacked is just mapped cellular towers. Since I'm so rural I can't get dsl/cable and used this when setting up my antenna and amp for my 3G card.

Pictureofmyarea.jpg

Also here are some shots from last week on the dune buggies.

LookingBack.jpg

Overthehill.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Comingthroughthewater.jpg

id rather have me a four wheeler myself...

but that looks like behind my dads house up in the Allegheny National Forrest lol

its illegal to ride up there tho : /

not saying i didnt lol

I have an '05 TRX250. Mind you, it's not all that big or fast, but it's plenty enough for me to enjoy the riding experience.

And Lego, I've been pretty close to there a couple times riding up the turnpike.

Awesome!

We have a couple Polaris RZR's, they are a BLAST. Just wish we had more room to let all 800cc's go to work.. :p

Back
Top Bottom