Runescape

It's a bad game anyway.

for being mostly free, alot of free content, window pretty light to run, being in Java, and being that its got alot of good add ons that are legal

id say its a good game.

High school in the UK is probly different to the US sniper,

Primary school 6-11
High school 11-16
College 16-18
University 18-21

(these are rough estimates, you can obviously do longer courses / fall into different age brackets etc), and I finished university a year or so ago :)

for being mostly free, alot of free content, window pretty light to run, being in Java, and being that its got alot of good add ons that are legal

id say its a good game.

The storyline and the game itself I say are rather boring after a while especially for free users. That's why it's bad. If it had all those and be a better game when it comes to actually playing it, then it'd be a good game.

Still have an account (122) I check on once or so every week/month. Has become increasingly boring and actually a failed WoW knock-off. They're trying too hard to take concepts of other games and put them in their own game, when it has proven that they would do much better if they'd just stick to incorporating original ideas.

The storyline and the game itself I say are rather boring after a while especially for free users. That's why it's bad. If it had all those and be a better game when it comes to actually playing it, then it'd be a good game.

doubt you'd think that if you where 8 years old and got no money lol.

Still have an account (122) I check on once or so every week/month. Has become increasingly boring and actually a failed WoW knock-off. They're trying too hard to take concepts of other games and put them in their own game, when it has proven that they would do much better if they'd just stick to incorporating original ideas.

Failed WoW knock-off? This was released way before WoW...None of their concepts are taken from other games. They just released a new skill that I've never seen in any other game. Their quests are pretty original, and I would know because I've done them all...

Many games have a similar feature. The skill involves a lot of puzzle-solving and requires A LOT of teamwork. I don't think I've seen something so involved in a game. Most are just combat oriented "raids".

I'm no fan of WoW, don't get me wrong. I think the game is too specific with it's character style method. But they're (pwnscape) getting less and less "original" with their work.

I guess you could say that in a way. However, with the amount of MMORPGs out there, it's hard to not find similar features in different games.

Back
Top Bottom