Top 10 Things People Say While Playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

i got UT3 but never play because i know no one to play with. an is laggy at times.... tho i think i need to make a youtube vid for my page...lol.

and Snipers owN

DEAL with it kids.

You know what you do with campers? Their weak point is that the don't move much, so when you get killed, go back to the location and aim directly at them. With good aim, they're fried.

Here's my theory. It can apply to any game and any way of playing that game.

If there is a name for a specific way of playing (in this case "camping") then you have to accept the fact that it is part of the game and deal with it accordingly. Yelling at those doing this specific thing (again in this case "camping") won't make any difference. Once a specific way of playing (read "camping" again) gets named, it becomes a part of the game and something all the players have to learn to overcome.

Nope. Join a clan that also hates campers.
When you spot one, pull out the Javelins and Mg240's.
Six guys firing 100 rounds each at once should take care of him, if not the javelins will :D

Don't these types of clans spend more time moderating campers than actually playing? I imagine it takes a damn good leader to get the players to stop shooting at each other long enough to assemble them to shoot at the camp. Who, by then, has had a chance to pick them off slowly.

-Netkick: <USERNAME>

;D

Back
Top Bottom