so im new to PC gaming and heres what i think....

If you use the arrow keys, like worshipme is trying to say; you fail :p
Get with the W,A,S,D keys

Mouse+keyboard>>>>>>>>controllers.

Unless you're talking racing games.

100% agree. I can't play Grid worth a crap on my keyboard, but playing any FPS is impossible on a controller. I was watching my friend play Just Cause 2 on Xbox and I was in awe of how he could control it so well on a controller... And even he thinks the mouse and keyboard is easier.

I can do alright with a controller if I play enough, but there's so much more precision with a mouse assuming you have a decent one. Using a keyboard isn't too hard to get used to either.

I've always been a PC gamer, from the start. I've had consoles in the past but have always enjoyed the experience of PC gaming over consoles. Something about owning people on something you built, just works for me. Not to mention the customization and comrodery that custom pc's bring to the table. If you're dead in a game, people generally talk about their rigs, can't do that on consoles.. I guess you could say "yea, i spraypainted my xbox green" which I guess is cool....... :confused:.

The controls are something to get used to. Moving your left hand in so many different directions isn't natural, you'll work up muscle memory eventually and gaming on PC will become second nature before too long.

For gamind, you need WASD + mouse keys, along with Q,E,R,F,V,C,X,Z, Ctrl, Space, Left alt, and more. Newer games are more complex, and Modern Warfare's control...IMO sucks on the Xbox 360, while as in a PC...you can never run out!

see, maybe its because you guys are all used to the keyboard. but i absolutely kick ass on battlefield and MW2 on xbox.

i was using the WASD keys but it just doesnt feel natural.

i just bought the logitech g13 and that feels MUCH better. i can control my movement with just my thumb, i dont need three different fingers to control forward backward and sidetoside. its working out GREAT now.

keyboard blows. plain and simple. mouse aiming is awesome but keyboard to run around is stupid.

i highly recommend this G13, feels great, and the in game stats display and CPU performance readouts are cool too.

Well I do have to admit that if I game on a console, I can't be as good as if I would be gaming on a PC. I guess everyone has its trends for gaming too.

see, maybe its because you guys are all used to the keyboard. but i absolutely kick ass on battlefield and MW2 on xbox.

i was using the WASD keys but it just doesnt feel natural.

i just bought the logitech g13 and that feels MUCH better. i can control my movement with just my thumb, i dont need three different fingers to control forward backward and sidetoside. its working out GREAT now.

keyboard blows. plain and simple. mouse aiming is awesome but keyboard to run around is stupid.

i highly recommend this G13, feels great, and the in game stats display and CPU performance readouts are cool too.

The keyboard does not blow, you just aren't used to it. I can navigate with a keyboard without having to think about it and it feels fine.

Back
Top Bottom