Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

You don't watch even 1 minute of tv? Do you watch your local news or anything? How do you know what is going on in the world?.......Oh, i guess you don't know, based on what you said.
I read BBC World News. I watch shows on Hulu. I get movies from uncle torrence.

What grinds my gears is that when I do something one way, and could have done it better, making me feel stupid, that grinds them solid, but what makes my gears explode is when people think that they have the priority over anyone else on the road.

I dont hate girls, dont get me wrong there....
Not Gay.

But, it does bother me for how they all think men are out to rape them all.

I dont hate girls, dont get me wrong there....
Not Gay.

But, it does bother me for how they all think men are out to rape them all.

It's not that they believe all men are out to rape them. It's that they know there are some men out there that will rape them and they can't tell the difference just by looking.

Thinking that all women think all men are out to rape them is like believing all gay men want to have sex with you. (not you, just in general)

It's not that they believe all men are out to rape them. It's that they know there are some men out there that will rape them and they can't tell the difference just by looking.

Thinking that all women think all men are out to rape them is like believing all gay men want to have sex with you. (not you, just in general)

its a little different when they have known you for a few years.

I hate driving on the road and seeing ricers... how can anyone make their car so freakin ugly. I don't understand. Those that drive a piece of s*** like this should be back handed

IMG00043-20100322-1545.jpg

That car reminds me of a badly shaped shopping cart, due to it's spoiler...

Anyways, where I live, it's raining honda's...especially heavy modded ones, with those gangstas in there.

Oh well, I like mine better:
26964142844675946014815.jpg

But to stick to the thread, it enrages me when people on the road, especially blondes take 5 mins to get out of a frickin' parking place.

people like that are crazy get a new engine before buying stuff to cover up whats under the hood

Back
Top Bottom