so im new to PC gaming and heres what i think....

lewblue83

In Runtime
Graphics=AWESOME
no idiot 12 year olds yelling racial slurs=AWESOME
keyboard and mouse controls=TERRIBLE!!!!

maybe because im just not used to it, but honestly, moving around, running and knifeing, is a freakin chore with a keyboard. sniping is cool with a mouse, but using the keyboard to move around absoLUTELY BLOWSSSS i will never get used to this, i think its time to go get a wired XBOX360 controller.:D

if you use a wired controller, EVERYonE with a keyboard will school you. its a fact

and what games u playing.

It takes about three days to get used to (I converted from original xbox) but once you get used to it, you will find the interface to be much more intuitive and efficient than a controller.

Just use it for a couple days and you'll see.

Mouse+keyboard>>>>>>>>controllers.

Unless you're talking racing games.

I prefer to use controller on most games. The only games I use keyboard and mouse is on FPS, and RTS. Try playing a game like Street Fighter IV with a keyboard.

if you use a wired controller, EVERYonE with a keyboard will school you. its a fact

and what games u playing.

so far just crysis, crysis warhead, and BFBC2

i can see how crysis would be better with a keyboard.

but BFBC2 just seems like itd be TONS easier with a controller. i dont see how people run , jump, and crouch into a small window using a keyboard. my fingers are getting sore trying to stretch to hit the CTRL key.

ive been lookin at getting the logitech G13. seems like a nice compromise.

lol you must have small hands?

and it must be nice not having BFBC2 freeze and crash

it froze on me ONCE so far. but that was because i neglected to up my voltages after i upped the clock speed.

its been awesome so far. and people complain about long load times but i dont see it?

and i dont have the smallest hands in the world but im not a basketball player either lol. i think i have average size hands.

i just cant get used to the keyboard. i totally freakin suck at batlefield, im getting my ass handed to me.

You do use the WASD keys, right?

If you do, then you have everything to hand, you probably just need a bit of time to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom