Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

He said he was going to do that a year ago and instead he actually reduced funding. He's just covering his ass now.

Y'know what really is grinding my gears right now?

Greasy food. I had to eat some fried chicken tenders last night (blech...) and they were about average greasiness (for nasty fried crap). Anyway, no matter what I do, I still cannot get rid of the grease taste that keeps replaying in my head.
You should try the new double down sandwich from KFC that there is a thread about in the social lounge.

I do not watch TV. At all.

I have no idea who the hell Ben Roethlisberger is. I don't even know who Lady Gaga is either. Not missing anything.
You don't watch even 1 minute of tv? Do you watch your local news or anything? How do you know what is going on in the world?.......Oh, i guess you don't know, based on what you said.

i may just call up an say he touched me. Just to get him thrown in jail, or w.e

i am SOOOO SICK of people freaking out about big ben. I DONT GIVE A **** about what some player did, big deal. you know how many women are assaulted in the US? get the hell over it Pittsburgh. thats what i say.

Meanwhile...

PLAYOFF BEARD TIME!
Yeah well, Ben is on thin ice. I'm not sure when his contract is up but I'll bet that when it comes time to negotiate and he wants more money the Steelers will say bye bye.

Yeah well, Ben is on thin ice. I'm not sure when his contract is up but I'll bet that when it comes time to negotiate and he wants more money the Steelers will say bye bye.

I'll laugh my ass off if he gets shipped to Oakland. Bahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom