Whatever Happened to Brookfield?

connchri

Daemon Poster
I'm just back from a long time laying low. (I need help with a C++ problem if anyone wants to check out that thread under "Programming")

And noticed that Brookfields account is disabled.

What happened? Has he a new user name? Is he still with us? (on CF and in real life? - I don't mean to sound rude, but he was a bit older than the rest of us).

Anyway, anyone fancy updating me on it?

Cheers,

CW.

I got banned because of what he did in the end, I think.

Well, I had a couple of run ins with him as well, but hey, these things happen.

Water under the bridge now. But is he still here? or did someone crack the whip and ban him?

Hes been banned for a long time (over a year, possibly two).. its obviously a permenant ban and it was due to problematic postings with multiple members, if I remember correctly.

It's funny that. Because the only reason I started this thread was because I was reading through some very old posts (read, heated arguments with him) and noticed his account was disabled.

It's a shame. You always need someone that you can easily wind up just for a laugh, lol.

He's banned permanently. He's been a nice guy, but if you did one little thing wrong, you could end up on his baad side and would just scold you at every little thing he doesn't like.

Brookie and Brookfeild, that's the two I remember...it was an old banned member that decided to act like a douche here. I don't remember who, but he wasn't like peas and carrots with Maurice.

He's banned permanently. He's been a nice guy, but if you did one little thing wrong, you could end up on his baad side and would just scold you at every little thing he doesn't like.

Not to mention all of his over-the-top bannings just because you didn't agree with his oppinions....

Back
Top Bottom