backup help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I use win xp pro and use the NTback up program it has.

I never use the Back up Documents And Settings tab because I allways have all my stuff in Folders I make never in the folder that programs make or in my Documents.

So I pick the Tab Pick what you want to back up.

What I want to know is this is there a way to back up OutLook exspass Settings???

What I meen is you know how you have outlook set up to auto log in and get your mail the the password and if u\you need a Secure Tab to be Checked.

Well I have all these settings set up and it is just a lot of hassel to do again can I have just the Outlook settings backed up or can you only back up the address book??

I use win xp pro and use the NTback up program it has.

I never use the Back up Documents And Settings tab because I allways have all my stuff in Folders I make never in the folder that programs make or in my Documents.

So I pick the Tab Pick what you want to back up.

What I want to know is this is there a way to back up OutLook exspass Settings???

What I meen is you know how you have outlook set up to auto log in and get your mail the the password and if u\you need a Secure Tab to be Checked.

Well I have all these settings set up and it is just a lot of hassel to do again can I have just the Outlook settings backed up or can you only back up the address book??

Those settings are buried in Documents and Settings. Probably nested inside a hidden folder called Application Data or something similar.

what would another way be??

Find the specific folder nested inside Documents and Settings and just back up that one instead of the whole Documents and Settings folder. You'll probably be better off just backing up the whole folder structure.

Well all I would like to Back up is all the Password and Settings that I have for outlook exspress.
Like wen it logs into my e mail to download it.

And how it sings in to my server to get my mail these settings???????????????????????

Well all I would like to Back up is all the Password and Settings that I have for outlook exspress.
Like wen it logs into my e mail to download it.

And how it sings in to my server to get my mail these settings???????????????????????

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

This is the path to the folder that contains those settings in Windows 7. It should be something similar to this on your machine. Make sure you turn on "Show Hidden Files and Folders" in your view properties.

Back
Top Bottom