Runescape

Anyone still play it?

I Just started playing again and i know this sounds dumb but i promised my brother,has anyone got an old account they dont want anymore (He wants a level 20+ apparently....)?

I have old friends on there.. still pop on from now and then.

You could personally get a character up to level 20+ in about an hour max probably..

I remember that game. My brother used to play, and for some reason, it would use up the entire swap file, then start converting more hard disk space, only to eat it up as well. Worst scripted game ever. I think it was calculating an infinite loop or something.

I've been playing on and off since 04' The game has really tooken a toll for its worst...I have a level 70. :p

Looking into a few of my old accounts. Can't seem to get into some of them.. Will try a few more.

Yeah I play it every day xD

Played it for 4 years, level 40 somin...

I've got a good mining lvl though :D

Ah, memories... a friend of mine introduced it to me years back, I played it for a month and then got bored!

Well, I tried logging on an old account. After waiting an exaggerated hour to load (my computer is really fast) and logging in, I waited another 10 minutes to receive the message, "Could not contact," log in server or something, "Please try again in a minute." It's a bad game anyway.

Back
Top Bottom