Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Kinda sucks on how some people modify their cars to look a certain way because they like how it looks, and yet be categorized as a ricer.

Well, I'm an american muscle car kinda guy and imports aren't my thing. I hate those rice rockets with their graphics, rear wings and fart can exhausts.
That's fine, but generalizing the entire import community that way isn't right either.
This is true, you can't generalise an entire community, but on the whole I think that anyone who bolts a heap of crap to their car, is a fool... regardless of whether it's an American muscle car, or a Japanese import.

I'm sure that there are plenty of pics out there of people with true american muscle cars who have taken what was a nice, reasonably well performing car, and bolted crap to it to try to make it look like it's going to go faster...

the most annoying mod in my opinion though is massive wings on the back of front wheel drive cars.
you're never going to go fast enough for that to make a difference,
+ if you needed the down force anywhere it was on the front wheels, not the back!

well sometimes I don't have time to listen on the phone while someone tries to sell me a vacuum cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom