Gallery: Cases

That is some serious business! I really need a new case :( My pepsi quality case fits my GPU so tight...it's just unbareable. I'm ashamed of having it...

You'll probably have to pull the fan off the side bar. Trust me, I have a Smilodon as well. I've got a measly 3870 and the side bar fan doesn't even fit....not that it probably cooled very effectively anyways....

well since i need to use the bottom pci-e slot on this particular mother board when using one card to be in 2.0x16 mode it should be a non-issue. it will sit just below the bar. thank god. lol

i really like your cable management. i couldnt really figure out much to do with them. what a nightmare. kinda makes me want to get a full tower for cable management. oh and i like the interior paint job. im way too impatient to do that lol

How do you like the Thermalright SpinQ? They look really cool, but I heard performance wasn't that great.

well since i need to use the bottom pci-e slot on this particular mother board when using one card to be in 2.0x16 mode it should be a non-issue. it will sit just below the bar. thank god. lol

i really like your cable management. i couldnt really figure out much to do with them. what a nightmare. kinda makes me want to get a full tower for cable management. oh and i like the interior paint job. im way too impatient to do that lol

LOL cable management in that case is TERRIBLE. I had to work on it for quite some time but with patients and cable ties it is possible. :)
100_1372.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1340.jpg

How do you like the Thermalright SpinQ? They look really cool, but I heard performance wasn't that great.

31C at idle. 50-51 at full load.

im sure there are better coolers out there. but i like it cuz it looks cool honestly. i know thats a lame excuse to buy a cpu cooler. but oh well. i dont plan on overclocking much. so it didnt matter much to me.

i read reviews online, and while it isnt the BEST cooler out there, it certainly isnt the worst.

Back
Top Bottom