Random Chit Chat

Hardware limitations.
I highly doubt that. It's sad when Palm OS 5 can "multitask" better than the iPhone OS. I've been a PDA user since 2004. I've been through Palm PDAs, Windows Mobile PDAs, and Linux PDAs all before the iPhone was even heard of.

On the iPhone I can't do simple things like have Pandora internet rRadio playing in the background while I'm reading my email. Or have apps download while I'm browsing the web. Think how slow the new apps on the iPad must download. These apps are in the hundreds of megabytes sometimes. And all that you can do is just sit there and stare at the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxygsLGHSQ

I love that. So much. His face just screams douche-baggery. Haha. He is actually still alive and made a video response to it! Telling people to write lyrics! I played it on my radio show a long time ago..back when it had under 100,000 and then it just started taking off (not that I had anything to do with it)...I just found it odd...haha.

The USPS finally updated my tracking. There is amazing stuff going on here, apparently they have invented a teleportation device, that can cause my package to magically jump to a new post office without ever leaving the first one. Only downside is that it takes two days.

/sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom