Anyone ever have anything "LOST" in UPS shipping?

Not sure if it was UPS or DHL, but I've had something I ordered from Walmart.com get lost and delivered to the wrong house that wasn't even in the same state as me! The bad thing was that it was a Christmas present. By the time I called and bitched them out then went to Amazon.com and ordered it (at a lower price too), Christmas had come and gone so I had no present for the person I was going to give it to.

I was completely pissed and will never order anything from Walmart.com again.

And I did get my money back.

Well, seems like UPS has been having some bad vibes...but I'm still wondering who's at fault...

I mean, if someone did a typo on the shipping label and sent that to UPS, then that's a problem...
A random guy/girl with pretty bad writing could induce the shipping in error.

UPS losing package? That HAS to be a first, since shipping companies should remain professional and...ahem...what's the word again? Organized? Yeah that's it :p

Well, seems like UPS has been having some bad vibes...but I'm still wondering who's at fault...

I mean, if someone did a typo on the shipping label and sent that to UPS, then that's a problem...
A random guy/girl with pretty bad writing could induce the shipping in error.

UPS losing package? That HAS to be a first, since shipping companies should remain professional and...ahem...what's the word again? Organized? Yeah that's it :p

just because the company is professional doesnt mean they dont hire random dirtbags in the warehouse. if theyre shorthanded they throw an ad in the paper and literally hire ANYONE to sort boxes and stuff. so stealing from UPS is not unheard of.

Jeeze...well, I guess they lack on security...or at least doesn't take time to analyse who their interviewing...

Jeeze...well, I guess they lack on security...or at least doesn't take time to analyse who their interviewing...

yea i got a job there one christmas season as a seasonal "helper" meaning they call you in the morning if they need you and tell you where to go.

and there was no background check, no drug test. NOTHING

Yeesh...they literally use you almost like a slave...but doesn't watch over you.

Personally, I chicken out stealing a freaking candy at a store, but with that story...it makes you think shipping companies are secure, but dang!

It could happen to more than UPS...but since UPS is worldwide...they get the most attention.

i stand corrected. looks like my package was on a train for a few days. its in CT now. so looks like it will be here tomorrow thank god.

i guess im just paranoid from a bad experience with them

At least you did not get this.

2612699653_ef389bdddc.jpg

Yes, that is real.

I did some research, and it was not only a derailment, but the train actually derailed into a freaking river.

The worst experience I had with UPS was they once put my package in the wrong truck, so I didn't get my package till the next day. I still prefer them over others because of their tracking.

Back
Top Bottom