Anyone ever have anything "LOST" in UPS shipping?

lewblue83

In Runtime
i ordered a bunch of stuff this week from newegg for my new build. Everything has arrived swiftly and without faults. Except one thing. MY XFX 5970 GRAPHICS CARD!!!!

it was shipped from CA on the 9th. On its way to me in Boston. It arrived in Rockford IL on saturday morning. And it hasnt moved since then. Seems really strange to me. It says its due here on the 14th.

I tried calling UPS but since its not passed the due date they basically told me to pound sand.

Im very frustrated at the moment as this is my final piece to my PC puzzle. And of course this would happen to me.

Has this ever happened to anyone here? were any of your packages ever at one spot for an oddly long time? Did they end up showing up at your door?

If its so easy to steal computer parts and stuff from UPS i might just see if they're hiring. lol

i ordered a bunch of stuff this week from newegg for my new build. Everything has arrived swiftly and without faults. Except one thing. MY XFX 5970 GRAPHICS CARD!!!!

it was shipped from CA on the 9th. On its way to me in Boston. It arrived in Rockford IL on saturday morning. And it hasnt moved since then. Seems really strange to me. It says its due here on the 14th.

I tried calling UPS but since its not passed the due date they basically told me to pound sand.

Im very frustrated at the moment as this is my final piece to my PC puzzle. And of course this would happen to me.

Has this ever happened to anyone here? were any of your packages ever at one spot for an oddly long time? Did they end up showing up at your door?

If its so easy to steal computer parts and stuff from UPS i might just see if they're hiring. lol

I've had a next day air package listed as DELIVERED on the UPS website when it wasn't. Turns out the driver marked it Delivered and then goofed off or whatever for a couple hours before the package mysteriously showed up. Calls to UPS customer service were met with "oh, there's no way for us to contact the driver to check on your package sir". yeah...

I've had a next day air package listed as DELIVERED on the UPS website when it wasn't. Turns out the driver marked it Delivered and then goofed off or whatever for a couple hours before the package mysteriously showed up. Calls to UPS customer service were met with "oh, there's no way for us to contact the driver to check on your package sir". yeah...

thats horseshit because i was a seasonal helper once for UPS. and the drive can receive updates and messages through that electronic clip board.

UPS customer service is the absolute WORST.

thats horseshit because i was a seasonal helper once for UPS. and the drive can receive updates and messages through that electronic clip board.

UPS customer service is the absolute WORST.

Yeah, I know. But try getting their customer service reps to admit that. lol.

According to you it shipped out on the 9th which was Friday. UPS doesn't work on Sunday which means you'll get your package tomorrow since that day off screwed you from getting it Monday. Remember your package will generally arrive to a local warehouse and then it goes out for deliver the following day. Because they were off Sunday means that it didn't get to local warehouse until Monday. It'll be out for delivery tomorrow.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1026272 said:
According to you it shipped out on the 9th which was Friday. UPS doesn't work on Sunday which means you'll get your package tomorrow since that day off screwed you from getting it Monday.

i understand what your saying. but when i track the package online it hasnt even left IL yet and it needs to get to MA. so you think they just didnt update the site yet? even though it does it automatically? lol

The site is usually slow to update, but I have had packages sit in one spot for up to a week before, and once I had one go on a scenic tour of the country, which took 3 weeks.

I've only actually lost packages in the USPS. They just fail for shipping.

i understand what your saying. but when i track the package online it hasnt even left IL yet and it needs to get to MA. so you think they just didnt update the site yet? even though it does it automatically? lol

Yes, like foothead said they are pretty slow to update. 10 to 1 says when you log in and input that tracking number in the morning it will show that it's at a new location and scheduled out for deliver.

It says its due here on the 14th.
Well, since it's not due to arrive till Wednesday, I would suggest cooling your jets and give it time to get there. If it's not there on the 14th, then you should start making calls. The tracking info is usually updated at the end of the day.

Well, since it's not due to arrive till Wednesday, I would suggest cooling your jets and give it time to get there. If it's not there on the 14th, then you should start making calls. The tracking info is usually updated at the end of the day.

i know i sound paranoid. but think of my relationship with UPS like a cheating Girlfriend lol. They totally screwed me one time on a package. i shipped a very rare car part out to someone and it was lost in transit. i insured it for 500 dollars and they asked for a receipt showing the value of said part to reimburse me! i said thats how much i was paid for the part, its from a classic car, and if you can find the same part let me know.

needless to say. they reimbursed me my shipping costs. thats all. so i had to give the guy the money back and i was screwed.:mad:

and this is exactly what happened when my package got lost, it arrived in one place and never left.

Back
Top Bottom