Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

It's mostly Civics because that's what a lot of people have. They're cheap and have a big aftermarket, but a lot of people take their cars in the wrong direction modification wise.

Good Honda
003-1.jpg

Bad Honda
Rice1.jpg
No Honda is a good Honda. They're both ugly as hell.

You're close, Cabbs.

EG6 is the way to go. Or an 06' EP hatchie.

A finely modified EG hatchback.
eg692bl.png

A very lightly tuned EP Hatchback.
130_0311_02zskunk2_honda_ep3_civic_sirear_right_side_view.jpg

No Honda is a good Honda. They're both ugly as hell.

You missed my point. Then again, most people hate Honda's so I'm not really surprised.

You're close, Cabbs.

EG6 is the way to go. Or an 06' EP hatchie.

A finely modified EG hatchback.
(IMG)

A very lightly tuned EP Hatchback.
(IMG)]

I guess, I don't care for EP3's though. They look weird and weight too much for a hatch IMO.

Forks. Why do they always have four prongs on them? i wish thy would mix it up for once, and put five, or even three.
"Plastic silverware." If it's made of plastic, it should be called plasticware.
I hate people who use the words silverware to describe cutlery, just because the stainless steel is a silver colour that doesn't make it silverware.

the silver in silverware describes the material, not the colour.

plasticware would be plastic cutlery.

and I've got some 3 pronged forks, they look odd and are annoying to use.

I lol so much at all of the pathetic ricers in this city. They put it in neutral, rev it, and shift it back to drive. I just laugh a bit, and think "they're buying the new trans".

You missed my point. Then again, most people hate Honda's so I'm not really surprised.
Well, I'm an american muscle car kinda guy and imports aren't my thing. I hate those rice rockets with their graphics, rear wings and fart can exhausts.

people who shift autos like sticks..

I lol so much at all of the pathetic ricers in this city. They put it in neutral, rev it, and shift it back to drive. I just laugh a bit, and think "they're buying the new trans".

My friend does this and it's really annoying.

Well, I'm an american muscle car kinda guy and imports aren't my thing. I hate those rice rockets with their graphics, rear wings and fart can exhausts.

That's fine, but generalizing the entire import community that way isn't right either.

Back
Top Bottom