building a computer

what do u think the frames will be for WoW and crysis if i put it on almost maxed ?

but yea about the drivers ?? all i do is put in the disk ?

You need to get the newest drivers off AMD.com for the video card. Everything else will be on the disc.

As far as framerates, I cannot say for WoW, but for Crysis it depends on settings.

I cannot give you an exact number for the framerate, I don't own the card, and all I have is Crysis Warhead. :( I can tell you that it will handle Crysis very well. Don't worry about Crysis.

That card is useless to you. It's the eyefinity6 designed to drive 6 monitors at once. Get the 5850 and a better monitor. It will give you a much more enjoyable experience than a wimpy monitor and a slightly better card.

The 790FX-GD70 will be better for you. I highly doubt you need dual LAN chipsets, and that is its main advantage. Get the GD-70.

oh...because i mean i have like a lot of money left over...because what i added up i got 1000 or so i belive...but i guess the moniter will be the missing budget....umm what do u think of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009211

from everything i added i have got $1021 (no mointer...keyboard....sound ) i dont seem 2 know what 2 choise would u mind just finding those last 3 things ?? thanks a lot for everything....and srry for being stuiped on computers ='[ also i dont think it might be worth getting 2 graphic cards..... that would be stuiped...adding 300's just for like a 5fps boost

and 2 make sure...i shouldnt get the 5870 ? (or i should if i have like an extra 100 lying around ?

also ive been seeing vids on graphic card vs graphic.....and thier builds include the intel i7 ??? y is that so isnt the amd 1 better...or do ppl only get it because its more expensive so they think expensive = better ?? or did they get it because it does better overclocking or something ?

Get a bigger monitor. If you have this much extra budget, the smallest you should be getting away with is 23 inch.

The i7 thing is still debated, but for high end gaming, a Phenom II wins in most cases. For other purposes, the i7 is better. Get the phenom II. The i7 will add a lot to the budget and do basically nothing to gaming performance.

5850. The 5870 is overpriced for what you get. If you ever decide to overclock it, it completely owns everything out there as far as price/performance ratio.

ok so i guess ill just fill the budget with that 1 moiter...what about keyboard and sound....just get the cheapest 1s ????

It depends. If you have the money, a gaming keyboard (ex. G15) is cool to have. I would personally focus on good mouse first though. I really like the Razer deathadder, just wish they'd make a lefty one.

For speakers, what are you looking for? Just 2.1 or a 5.1 system, or something else?

umm i really dont mind either... but i guess a 2.1 since i dont really need surround sound since that costs a a lot more money i belive...because i mean im only gonna be sitting like 1 foot away from my computer so there is no point in trying to put speakers all around my room

umm could u recommend me a good keyboard and mouse ??? umm but plz find 1s that are wired...because i really dont like switching battery's.
and a speaker if u can...preferably a 2.1 i belive becuase i think the 5.1s are surround sound..no point in that...

Back
Top Bottom