Car Thread!

Car decided to not turn and plow through the triangle island. The curb and two signs destroyed it. Because the wheel was turned when it hit the curb, the axle got busted.

Still paying the damn thing off. So I won't be going anywhere for a very long time.

Bummer. At least you didn't get hurt right?

Yeah, you need to be careful with FWD cars. Can't go too hot into a turn when the front wheels have to deal with maintaining traction and torque from the engine at the same time. If anything, never step on the brakes if you understeer. Let off the gas to let the front tires get some traction. Braking will only make you lose traction if you start plowing.

na its the rims there 14" or 15" there were 16" or 17" that filled that gap before turst me it sits low...

O rly?

Does it sit THIS low? :p

You know you're low as f*ck when your own car keys barely clear the sway bars.

Funny thing is that the owner of this car lives in San Jose and if you've ever been in SJ, a lot of the roads aren't very well maintained.

Bummer. At least you didn't get hurt right?

Yeah, you need to be careful with FWD cars. Can't go too hot into a turn when the front wheels have to deal with maintaining traction and torque from the engine at the same time. If anything, never step on the brakes if you understeer. Let off the gas to let the front tires get some traction. Braking will only make you lose traction if you start plowing.

O rly?

Does it sit THIS low? :p

You know you're low as f*ck when your own car keys barely clear the sway bars.

Funny thing is that the owner of this car lives in San Jose and if you've ever been in SJ, a lot of the roads aren't very well maintained.

thats deffently low to the point of i would be concerend all the time...

Back
Top Bottom