Random Chit Chat

Hey Cabbs, The fans got here and they are excellent. They are quiet and don't have really high heat output like my Scythes did.

For anyone else interested: Delta's AFB1212HHE's are EXCELLENT radiator fans or heatsink fans requiring >5 mm/H2O static pressure. Not cheap fans, though.

Hey Cabbs, The fans got here and they are excellent. They are quiet and don't have really high heat output like my Scythes did.

For anyone else interested: Delta's AFB1212HHE's are EXCELLENT radiator fans or heatsink fans requiring >5 mm/H2O static pressure. Not cheap fans, though.

Glad you like them. I still think your crazy heat output from your Scythes is from under-lubrication.

Will winamp play FLAC?

Yes.

Think the Playstation Official Magazine is any good?
Amazon is giving me 50% off of an gaming magazine subscription. I get to choose either Playstation: The Official Magazine (what I am thinking of), Official Xbox Magazine (not interested as I don't own one anymore), Nintendo Power (Eh...), PC Gamer (Don't really play games on my PC anymore, just once in awhile), and Nvision (not sure about this one).
It's going to cost ~$10 for me (give or take a couple dollars) depending on which one to get. I am already subscribed to Gameinformer BTW.

Just won a Dell E207WFP on eBay for £23!

It don't switch on but it's an half hour fix!

Yea!

:D

I think it's the plastic switch itself. On these monitors they were very delicate and prone to braking.

Although if it isn't the switch and it turns out to be blown caps. then it's a trip to Maplins.

Either way i'm happy!

Picked it up yesterday and yea the little nipple on the button was broke. The problem is that the dimple switch on the circuit board is not directly under the button, its of-side. So as a quick fix I removed the bezel and drilled a 1.5mm hole over the switch position. It's neat and all you need is maybe a tooth pick to turn it on/off, if I really need to...

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

I might make a little part for the button but for now it's fine!

:D

Back
Top Bottom