What's the worst feeling you hate having?

What's the worst feeling you guys have had?

The feeling of helplessness and sadness while I watched my mother die from cancer.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but...
Like I always shoot for the best. Like I had a choice between AP U.S. and regular U.S. This was literally the FIRST time I didn't pick the "better" more challenging class. I felt sooo bad about it. Like whenever my parents ask me if I wanna join a club or w.e. or some sport, I say no. But I always feel so bad about it I change my mind. Anyone else?

I don't know if I'm the only one, but...
Like I always shoot for the best. Like I had a choice between AP U.S. and regular U.S. This was literally the FIRST time I didn't pick the "better" more challenging class. I felt sooo bad about it. Like whenever my parents ask me if I wanna join a club or w.e. or some sport, I say no. But I always feel so bad about it I change my mind. Anyone else?

no, because i knew that once i was out of college an looking for a job the Employer didnt give a crap about what clubs you where in during high school. lol

the worse feeling I had is when I got a urinary tract infection it feels like you have to go to the bathroom really bad but you can't go and the feeling stuck around for 5 days. Not fun

Back
Top Bottom