Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Ford shares were at about $3...15 months ago. Current: ~$40.

This is all by way of saying quality is self-explanatory.
EDIT: Actually, no. Quality isn't nearly what I think it should be. So let's just edit that to "They're certainly not what you're making them out to be".

Oh, not to mention that I, and every other tax-paying American on this forum and in the USA helped pay for your car to be built. That's actually including yourself. You bought a car that you had already payed for. Gotta love them Guv'ment motors!

Parents who put their children on a leash. This is just completely ridiculous IMO.
I assume you mean little kids?
like mine, who has figured out walking, and running, but not quite got the concept of looking for traffic, that cars are dangerous, or the idea of not just wandering off to strange places...
bugs me more when parents don't put their kids on reins, and the kids run off in shops or out into the roads.

Kids who think they know everything about computers because they know how to use a web browser.
yeah, one day they'll learn enough to know that they know nothing... I used to think I knew tons about computers, then I learned loads more and realised that I probably know less than 0.1% or all there is to know about computers, actually probably a lot less than that!

Nintendo. All they ever release is one retarded gimmick after the other. There is a reason that they are the joke of the gaming industry.
sales figures would disagree that they are the joke of the industry, in fact... advancements in the way that they look and feel and work etc historically shows them leading the way in most things, (but yes, their annoying reliance on franchised sprites to make their games can be a little annoying).

Whoever came up with the idea to use QWERTY for computer keyboards.
I would say learn to type, but I have a feeling that the qwerty keyboard was actually invented as a way of deliberately slowing down typists. (back when typing involved paper and impact machines, type too fast and the the hammers collide and stick together).
dvorak keyboard is what you want then?

Back
Top Bottom