Procharged Corvette!

superman22x

Golden Master
f4910314.jpg

a0d553e3.jpg

76b36ab2.jpg

He has money to get a procharger installed, yet he paints it with house paint and autozone accessories. I don't get it?

The answer: Don't do drugs.

That thing is ugly as hell.

But it makes me sad, I miss when we used to have a Corvette. My mom used to have a red 1987 Targa top vette, the thing was beautiful. Then she traded it in for a mazda without telling me before :(

Oh my go... The site of that paint job on a Corvette almost brings a tear to my eye. As if the paint job wasn't enough, what the hell is the bat like crap on the hood? Someone should smack this guy in the face and with a disgusted look; take away his keys.

It looks like he hit someone's dog, then glued the carcass to the hood, waited a few weeks, and spraypainted it gold.

Hide the evidence in plain sight...

It looks like he hit someone's dog, then glued the carcass to the hood, waited a few weeks, and spraypainted it gold.

Hide the evidence in plain sight...

Then a week later got bored of it and painted under the arms green to make it look like a crappy dragon xD

Or maybe we have it all backwards.

He painted bat wings on the car, then hit the dog. The dog stuck to the still wet paint, which dried, freezing the skeleton in place.

Or maybe we have it all backwards.

He painted bat wings on the car, then hit the dog. The dog stuck to the still wet paint, which dried, freezing the skeleton in place.
Brilliant; you should be a detective. Lol.
Poor car.

Not even horsepower can make up for how that car looks.....

I just don't get why people do that stuff to their cars and think it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom