Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

About the birds, doc. You're telling me! We have 4 birds. A Macaw, Cockatoo, a Rainbow Lorie, and a Quaker Parrot. The two latter are smaller birds and wake up first, normally around 6:30 where they squawk so much that they wake the two larger birds up, who then proceed to scream. This is an everyday occurance. I sleep on the couch, on the same level as them. The downstairs always has tons of...spiders, beetles, you name it! And the upstairs secondary bedroom as two litterboxes for the cats, no thanks.

EDIT: To make it clear, I have no issue with the birds; I just hate waking up to that... :|

Listening to them "talk" is an absolute riot. I'll have to make a recording one day so you guys can enjoy it as well. I don't mean like chirping. Some of the things they say are absolutely hilarious. One instance is how the Macaw (Kiki) randomly makes out the words "****'ing ***hole". It's expected though. A lot of that language occurs around here so the birds tend to pick it up. But hearing them "say" it is just unbearably funny.

Jeez man, your gears but me almost warn out from grinding....
although most of it i agree with

Time for more insanity...

Cox 'powerboost.' Yeah, such an awesome idea. They slow down your internet so they can speed it back up only when you are downloading large files.
People who use every available opportunity to rub it in your face that they have satellite TV. "It's on channel 54." "?!" "You don't have DirectTV?!?!?!" Ugh I used to know someone who did that every time I saw him. Nobody has DirectTV.
Whoever came up with the idea to use QWERTY for computer keyboards.
The 'snuggie for dogs.' WTF IS THIS?!?!
Dell.
Light. I just hate it.
CDs. They sound like crap.
People who think I can just read their minds and know what they want. Tell me if you want to get it done.
Phones that start beeping every minute to warn you when their battery is low. This is absolutely the most annoying feature ever.
When things die, but every time you try to diagnose them, they are working again.
This whole Avatar craze. The movie was not that good.
People who actually believe that Obama is doing a good job (yes I know I grind their gears, but idc)
Being stereotyped. IDC if you think I'm emo, just do not call me 'emo fag' and continue to make jokes about suicide. That is not funny.
Fake iPhones. They aren't fooling anyone.
When you go to a restaurant and get cold food.
The Jonas Brothers. Tired of hearing about them.
Justin Bieber. Seriously, who is this guy? I hear about him all the time, but have no idea what he does.
Freaking disney remakes. How can they remake Yellow Submarine? How?!?!
When you buy a graphics card, and it comes with a big, ugly sticker of some 3D rendered girl on it. Who actually wants that?

in my family people knock but just like 2 quick knocks and they barge right in no matter what you are doing. I'm going to try and get a lock installed soon though. Not like I am doing anything bad but it's just rude.

How I stopped that was by putting a heavy object about 4 inches behind the door.

They knock, quickly open the door, hit the heavy object, smash face. xD
No one in my house comes in with out me saying "open" or "yeah?".

Light. I just hate it.
Made me lol, I don't know why just did.

when your going to get to spend your 21st with your best Fn Friend of ALL time, an then something happens an they cant go.

It also bothers me when people get "its" and "it's" mixed up.
A note on that, the iPhone auto-corrects to "it's" even if it isn't the correct form of the word. Pisses me off, I gotta go back and fix it but most of the time I'll let it slide because I'm lazy. If I could write it correctly the first time I would.

More things that drive me crazy:
Anybody who uses the phrases ... "idear"
You obviously never been to Boston.

Microsoft fanboys. Ugh.
Correction, fanboys in general.

Foothead, You Sir Are My Fn Hero

HAHA!

no joke tho, really. I feel the same about it ALL.
i am always going around at work just ranting about stupid shit that makes no sense that pisses me off.

Though really.... im not a cold hearted person, no kidding on that one either. Im a pretty soft guy, even if im rough around the edges..

Time for more insanity...
When you buy a graphics card, and it comes with a big, ugly sticker of some 3D rendered girl on it. Who actually wants that?
Ruby is freaking HOT! (Yes, I capitalised a word to emphasise her hotness)

Anyone who puts a giant car stereo in so they can blast rap music so loud it makes everyone else within a 1000 meter radius's car shake. There is no way these people can even hear the music anyway.
I'm deaf, I'll blast techno music on my subs all I want. :D

Back
Top Bottom