Wanna see my new truck?

Damn dude, nice build/shop/toys/*cough* girl *cough*...lol

Love what you guys are doing. Would love to be able to do even half of what you can. Keep us updated!

First off its not my shop. My dad hates my projects. its all my buddys stuff and toys. They have plenty of money. And no his dad doesnt own an auto shop. But owns an orchard and works on all his own stuff.

Thats my friends girl i had the pictures with. And, my girl is kind of pictured looked for the mouse in the pirate thread. Standby for update, now.

I see you cut the doors now...

was going to suggest that you had a look to see if it wasn't that after you'd finished cutting the roof that you weren't a few mm out, (which would account for the gap at the top of the door).
looking at the pics the door looks like it hangs a little low in the pictures, (with the lines on the fenders and the door). and if you'd got a little extra in the pillars then that'd account for the roof being too high, and the gap that you had to fill with weld and the gap at the top of the door.

just thinking that you might want to measure the wind screen, if you've added a few mm to the height of the roof then stock glass isn't going to fit any more.

(Though I think it'd have looked pretty bad ass with the roof left off and a flat panel wind screen/shield), kind of like an old willeys jeep on steroids).

(you'd have had to leave the back off then as well, but at least you wouldn't have to repair the fibreglas in that then either!

I see you cut the doors now...

was going to suggest that you had a look to see if it wasn't that after you'd finished cutting the roof that you weren't a few mm out, (which would account for the gap at the top of the door).
looking at the pics the door looks like it hangs a little low in the pictures, (with the lines on the fenders and the door). and if you'd got a little extra in the pillars then that'd account for the roof being too high, and the gap that you had to fill with weld and the gap at the top of the door.

just thinking that you might want to measure the wind screen, if you've added a few mm to the height of the roof then stock glass isn't going to fit any more.

(Though I think it'd have looked pretty bad ass with the roof left off and a flat panel wind screen/shield), kind of like an old willeys jeep on steroids).

(you'd have had to leave the back off then as well, but at least you wouldn't have to repair the fibreglas in that then either!

Yeah, we cut the doors but we have two sets of doors.

Its funny because the windshield will fit back in it. Even able to use the same gasket that came with it. Not 100% sure why. The parts blazer and this one we are building are actually two different body styles. One is a 77 and the other is an 88. Things just dont fit on just right after that long anymore.

I wanted to do a big flat one too, but it wouldnt look right with the curvature of the front clip (where it is supposed to be. It just wouldnt line up well at all.

Back
Top Bottom