Random Chit Chat

I created a twitter page. Gonna check this thing out for a week or two to see how it is.

Damn, what's wrong with it? You think it's just a blown cap?

I am incredibly indecisive right now... Should I do 5750+5750+5770EF5 or 5770+5750+5770EF5?

Dammit I hate indicisiveness.

Damn, what's wrong with it? You think it's just a blown cap?

I think it's the plastic switch itself. On these monitors they were very delicate and prone to braking.

Although if it isn't the switch and it turns out to be blown caps. then it's a trip to Maplins.

Either way i'm happy!

I am incredibly indecisive right now... Should I do 5750+5750+5770EF5 or 5770+5750+5770EF5?

Dammit I hate indicisiveness.

I'd go with the latter 5770+5750+5770EF5.

Dang! You runnin' six 24" screens or what?

Ummm.... I'm running three 28 inch Hanns G monitors, but I'm gonna get two more.

I'm actually watching one on eBay right now.

I might be able to swap my 5750 for my brother's 5770 if I overclocked it a good bit. He's always complaining about how loud his v1 cooler is, so maybe we can work something out.

If that's the case, I'd do His XFX 5770 + R5770 Hawk + 5770 EF5.

Expensive. All I can say. You'd be better off buying paint cans and all new white (or black as we all talked about in the gallery) fans, cable sleeving, etc.
Spray painting can turn out great if you have a good place to do it, patience, and a nice easy glide with your hand.
I would paint it myself but I'm really good at messing that stuff up. Plus, I really like the finish that powder coating leaves.

Obviously I'd sleeve the cables and paint the fans (those aren't as big of a deal to mess up). I'm probably not going to do any hardware upgrades though. If anything I'd get a new video card but I probably won't do that either.

I need to either find a dust free (or near) place, or make one.

Where do you guys go to put on your screen protectors?

To be honest, you have the most trouble with screen protectors man. I just get a second person to help me. I wet the protector, wet the object (battery pulled of course), have them wipe the object and wet it again, and then apply and squeegee. It's really as simple as that if you ask me.

If a speck of dust (or multiple) were to land on the adhesive side of the screen protector, how do you get it out?
Seems like most of the things that attracted to my Invisible Shield were my cat's fur that floating around in the air.

That's why I don't have cats. They are stupid. And selfish. And show no companionship. And cause me to sneeze because I'm allergic. Get rid of the cat.

That's why you keep the adhesive side of the protector down so nothing falls on it. Seriously. This isn't that difficult haha. Just get another person to help you. Have a microfiber cloth handy, and a small bowl of soap and water. If you get dust on it, I think a toothpick and some rubbing alcohol would work, but don't get the alcohol all over or it will take the adhesive off. Don't be stupid and use a q-tip. hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom