What's the worst feeling you hate having?

Getting kicked in the balls.

/thread

Good point, but....

This past weekend I suffered from Alcohol Induced Gastritis. In the last week to week and a half I've develop a mild case of heartburn (had it almost everyday). Well we had a party on the weekend and I woke up with a mild hangover. I didn't drink any more than I normally would and it wasn't bad and figured I'd be over it by 9 or 10 AM. Well when 9 PM rolled around and I couldn't eat or drink anything because it would go down and come back up within 20 minutes I decided it was time to go the ER and they had to treat me for severe dehydration. They also had to give me medicine in my IV to reduce the inflamation in my stomach so I could eat and drink again. I threw-up about 12-15 times over those 12 hours that I was at home.

They said that with the recent development of my heartburn, the alcohol just kicked it up to insane levels. I got a prescription for Prevacid and I now have to be careful so I don't end up with an ulcer or stomach bleeding. Also I can't drink alcohol until I can get rid of my heartburn because it's likely to happen again. They don't know if I'll ever get rid of it though....

The feeling I get when I realise i've been ripped off!

I hate it. And the more blatant the rip-off the worse it is.

Working my $100 up on poker table online... Then, trapping a guy, getting him to the river (the last card) pot is around $1000, and then the wireless router saying 'No connection'...

Panicking reset the router, reconnecting, and getting back to find you have timed out, and hand folded.

Thats fun..

Working my $100 up on poker table online... Then, trapping a guy, getting him to the river (the last card) pot is around $1000, and then the wireless router saying 'No connection'...

Panicking reset the router, reconnecting, and getting back to find you have timed out, and hand folded.

Thats fun..
^^ LOL! I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S HILARIOUS! What you get for gambling.

The feeling I get when I realise i've been ripped off!

I hate it. And the more blatant the rip-off the worse it is.

uuugh god this, I forgot about that feeling. Happened once to me and it was horribly bad, as I never get ripped off :(

Panic attacks. Easily trumps being kicked in the balls, and I've had that done so badly I was throwing up. Panic attacks are the WORST.

Back
Top Bottom