What game or type of game are you wanting?

hockeygoalie5

In Runtime
List the game(s) or describe what type of game are you really looking forward too. I just really want a 3D realistic real life RP. With cars, guns, police, etc. That's just me. What about you?

an open world were you walk around anywere in real areas of earth and are able to do anything you want, just like real life, so same as what you said

I like all types of games.

The perfect game for me is similar to what you say, but it's more fantasy based. More WoW-like. But even more open-ended where you don't have to do quests and where there are no "levels". Everyone is equal and you get better by playing instead of by power-leveling or knowing people.

Is it just me or is the evidence that most geeks have the same interest in gaming? Is it that we are not usually able to communicate with the normals in real life that we strive for an online community in which we can survive!?!?

When I ask who games in college, majority of them tells me they don't game at all, and I am majoring in I.T. So I meet some "geeks".

Anyways, I don't really want a type of game or how I want it. I want the devs to impress me. I'm waiting to get Super Street Fighter IV, and Lost Planet 2 (probably the last 2 games till the send of E3).

I like all types of games.

The perfect game for me is similar to what you say, but it's more fantasy based. More WoW-like. But even more open-ended where you don't have to do quests and where there are no "levels". Everyone is equal and you get better by playing instead of by power-leveling or knowing people.
There's already one, called Darkfall, I played a 7 day trial and it was amazing but didt want to spend £15 a month for an online game :/

When I ask who games in college, majority of them tells me they don't game at all, and I am majoring in I.T. So I meet some "geeks".

Anyways, I don't really want a type of game or how I want it. I want the devs to impress me. I'm waiting to get Super Street Fighter IV, and Lost Planet 2 (probably the last 2 games till the send of E3).
lol really? most of my class are gamers, and im doing a Design course

Duke Nukem Forever.

this

and a mmorpg like WoW but with all types of guns and vehicles, kind of like Borderlands, but alot better graphics, better looking guns, and be able to make your own guns, weapons, armor, and tanks/vehicles...

Back
Top Bottom