video card ??

True, but there are some better deals out there, and we need to know some more info before recommending a gaming card.

The Sapphire HD 5750 1GB is currently $120 on the egg with a promo code though. It destroys the 5670 at that price.

my biggest thing is i wanted to watch movies and that's really it.i thought what i built should watch them fine but it wont. so i guess ill have to fine a video card. thought about a ati 5780. but way to much overkill. so ill probably go with some other form of ati

Even the cheapest of dedicated GPUs will destroy onboard.

Like I said, the HD 4350 is a good choice, and it comes in passive, so no noise. The HD 4550 is also a very good chocie, as it can offer some entry level gaming as well.

Even the cheapest of dedicated GPUs will destroy onboard.

Like I said, the HD 4350 is a good choice, and it comes in passive, so no noise. The HD 4550 is also a very good chocie, as it can offer some entry level gaming as well.

i never thought about the 4550, and yea i just looked and that was a killer deal for the 5750, the onboard 4200 on my micro board works just fine, can't play games that well but it will do WoW and stream miro and videos just fine to my hdtv via hdmi.

Back
Top Bottom