Gallery: Cases

I had it in one of my old cases, and the video card got stuck. I had to take the stupid toolless thingy apart to get it out, so after that, I just quit using them.

Sometimes tool-less is implemented well and others not-so-well. The Lancool PC-K62 has a pretty good tool-less setup for the expansion slots from what I hear.

If it's a good system. I use screws on my HDD's and screws for FDD, but for other items, tool-less is fine. And in the PCI bay? The CM690 has an excellent tool-less design there. Smart and efficient.

i have to aggre with you, i just screw for the pci slots i have not had issues with the hdds or dvd burnner drives the tooless design works great for them, my mini box is not tool less i gotta take pics of that machine...

id figure id so my rig. sorry pics suck so bad, but its a antecs 902 case intel i3 processes 750 watt corsair power supply blu ray burner 4gs corsair ddr3 ram and a ati 5970 on the way like i saif sorry about the pics dont own a camera and yeah thats a harddrive open laying on the floor

0412102059a-1.jpg

0412102059.jpg

id figure id so my rig. sorry pics suck so bad, but its a antecs 902 case intel i3 processes 750 watt corsair power supply blu ray burner 4gs corsair ddr3 ram and a ati 5970 on the way like i saif sorry about the pics dont own a camera and yeah thats a harddrive open laying on the floor

0412102059a-1.jpg

0412102059.jpg

looks awesome but you should really put something underneath that hard drive...

Back
Top Bottom