Gallery: Cases

DSCI0208.jpg

Note: also the time stamp on the picture is wrong too.

Nothing special 4670s I wanna get some 5770s in crossfire

You're probably better off getting a single 5850 instead of two 5770's, that way you can always add a second 5850 later on down the road and have better performance than the two 5770's will give you.

CM Centurion 5? It's a really nice looking case but the tool-less could have been better. It would be nice if CM would just make a cheap HTPC/Media case with the tool-less clips for PCI slots from the CM690 and the 3.5\5.25 tool-less pieces from the Elite 330. I own both cases and I wish I could have the best of both worlds :|

CM Centurion 5? It's a really nice looking case but the tool-less could have been better. It would be nice if CM would just make a cheap HTPC/Media case with the tool-less clips for PCI slots from the CM690 and the 3.5\5.25 tool-less pieces from the Elite 330. I own both cases and I wish I could have the best of both worlds :|

yea i love the centurion 5 case great deal back in the day for $50 free shipping, but the tool less idea was kinda pointless the pci slots clip really dont' do a good job so i still screw the pci express cards down, other than that i like this case but i feel too crammed, i might look into a HAF 932 or 922, idk yet, when i do get better video cards i will look for another case...

Yeah, the clip they used in the Centurion 5 and the Elite 330 (and probably a few others) is pathetic and shouldn't be trusted with video cards. But for lightweight PCI cards, it suffices.

I wish they still made the Stacker 830. It's a nice case, not so much for flow, but for design and customization abilities.

If it's a good system. I use screws on my HDD's and screws for FDD, but for other items, tool-less is fine. And in the PCI bay? The CM690 has an excellent tool-less design there. Smart and efficient.

Back
Top Bottom