Man I love my GRILL!!!

My george foreman makes some killer chicken quesidillas! I do need to get a real grill though lol

I want one!

v8grillphotos.jpg

gasgrill018l.jpg

gasgrill023.jpg

I'm a pretty good cook and do most of the cooking at my house -- not that my wife can't cook, I just enjoy it.

So I grill every chance I get. I use a store bought bbq sauce that I found that is better than any I've had. It's Jack Daniels Honey BBQ. I swear it tastes as good as any bbq sauce I've ever had -- and my mother-in-law calls me a "bbq-man". If it has bbq sauce on it I'll eat it.

Anyway, I used that in some ground hamburger and then made bbq bacon cheeseburgers (cooked the bacon on the grill too). Best burger ever.

I use sweet baby rays most of the time but I have been using KC masterpiece lately because it was on Sale for like a buck LOL

JD sauce like at TGIF is AWESOME. I made it once, but it's really time consuming.

LMAO! Poker, we use the same BBQ sauce! Except, to that (if I'm marinating or slathering it on the grill; i.e., not dipping sauce) I add a little lemon juice, Emeril's essence, oregano, basil, thyme, black pepper, a pinch of salt, and brown sugar and honey. Delish.

Back
Top Bottom