Random Chit Chat

I decided to just take it off and apply an regular one. Don't really want to pay $15 to get another screen part either.
Anyone know if Zagg will replace my screen part?

Just filed my federal tax return. Supposed to get $360 back. Looks like that's gonna fund my summer project (powder coating my case white, etc.)

Can't wait!

I got Windows Se7en finally. I'm gonna do a test install and then put it on the SSD as a main OS if I like it enough. I hear Vista is able to do DX11 with an update (no mod dll's). So there's another fall back option.

Just filed my federal tax return. Supposed to get $360 back. Looks like that's gonna fund my summer project (powder coating my case white, etc.)

Can't wait!

Expensive. All I can say. You'd be better off buying paint cans and all new white (or black as we all talked about in the gallery) fans, cable sleeving, etc.
Spray painting can turn out great if you have a good place to do it, patience, and a nice easy glide with your hand.

Anybody know how to tell if Amazon is going to ship either via UPS or USPS? Or a way to tell Amazon to ship with a certain carrier?

I ask because I am trying to get a present, and the only way for the person to not find out about it is if I get it via USPS (because you need a key to get the package). If I get it through UPS or Fedex, the person is going to get suspicious and wonder what I bought.

Anybody know how to tell if Amazon is going to ship either via UPS or USPS? Or a way to tell Amazon to ship with a certain carrier?

I ask because I am trying to get a present, and the only way for the person to not find out about it is if I get it via USPS (because you need a key to get the package). If I get it through UPS or Fedex, the person is going to get suspicious and wonder what I bought.

I think everything I've ever gotten from Amazon was FedEx. I THINK.

Really?
Mines are either USPS or UPS. It's kind of a mix.

Edit - Typing from my Zune. I'm liking the Zune HD a lot. Might be because I had to use my cheap MP3 phone for the last few days. The graphics in games are pretty impressive, actually does come close to the PSP IMO. :p

I picked up Borderlands last Saturday when Steam was having the 50% of and so far it's pretty fun. My only complaint is the periodic crash I've had to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom