Gallery: Game Screenshots

not a game as such, but a benchamrk. Ran Unigine Heaven, scored 674, 26.7 fps average, 1920x1080, 4x anisotropy etc - plus I couldnt find a thread for benchmarks

2njfnl.png

yeah it runs and gets a betetr score without those on

fired up cpu-z and for cpu, bus speed - 200.9mhz
gpu, core 157 mhz and memory is 300 mhz

well i havnt altered anything so yeah

hold on might have to go into bios and see them, cpu-z only says thos ones i gave

i tried another test on 1280x800, no Anisotropy

14cwjug.png

yea it cod 4 modern warfare i think that pic looms pretty good for 4670's in crossfire

ya, not bad.

an i'll have to do that benchmark...

im sure that 5750 owns my 4850

EDIT

it does lol. maybe i'll OC it later agian.
awd-1.jpg

WAIT nm...
forgot to turn of AA or w.e that word is that he took off...

ya, not bad.

an i'll have to do that benchmark...

im sure that 5750 owns my 4850

EDIT

it does lol. maybe i'll OC it later agian.
awd-1.jpg

WAIT nm...
forgot to turn of AA or w.e that word is that he took off...

hmmm i don't think i have overclocked my video cards since my agp x800gto video card and the only reason i stoped overclocking that was because the first card i had died then i got another x800gto and it still works but i didn't dare to over clock that one, but then again the i never changed the heatsink on that card because i really was too lazy too, but i should of because that hs sounded like a damn jet

Louder the better ! lol

and i have no issues with heat what so ever. so i can do it as long as the card can be stable.

Louder the better ! lol

and i have no issues with heat what so ever. so i can do it as long as the card can be stable.

lol the louder the better so true lol, talk about heat nothing like having a amd athlon xp 2.2ghz palmino back in the day it was like having a heater in your room, along with the one and only Pentium 4 2.80ghz prescott, my core 2 quad does not have issues with heat at all, either does my am2 x2

Back
Top Bottom