Which monitor?!

Jeo

Solid State Member
Hello there, after recently upgrading my ram, gfx card, hdd, cpu and mother board I am aware that is time to move on from my 15 inch dell monitor and onto bigger and brighter things! I am going out this saturday to make the purchase with about 100-150 english pounds in my pocket (think thats about $200).
In everyones expert opinion WHAT SHOULD I BUY? any feedback helpful, thank you :)

They do look pretty sweet, maybe a bit more than i'm looking to pay though... A premium quality, good size (say...20-22 inch) is all i'm really after, thanks anyway, can you suggest something a bit less hi-spec?

That Is a tantalizing monitor... I think I may have to buy the 22incher :D Just need to find somewhere in the UK to buy one now!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236050
really like this one, can't find any in the uk though...

want to spend as little as possible, willing to spend 130 pounds max :s

ARGHHHH this is really doing my head in, i have decided what i want and now i need your help once again! I am after a 19inch widescreen monitor that has a DVI input! Sooo hard to find, quick response time and speakers would be a bonus, but one that has more than vga input is essential! HELP!!

Yeah I'm very pissed off I got the Samsung Syncmaster 226bw 2 years ago and I love the monitor but I'm used to it and want bigger now. When I put together my sister's rig and what not she ended up buying the 24" ASUS. Let me just tell you it is worth the extra $$$. It's so much more crisp and vibrant, its not wonder it's won all the awards, it is simply beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom